This week was more cubing, where I finally finished learning the last remaining oll algorithms, and getting my first sub 20 second average of 50 solves (shown in the main entry pic)! These were two pretty big milestones for me as a cuber, and mostly came down to being in a headspace where I can take a step back from things a bit easier and really hone in on areas I can improve more easily, instead of becoming frustrated, which was a problem for me before when I hit a performance "wall" ~22 seconds average. Specifically, my areas of improvement have been focused on more smoothly performing the algorithms I'm using, better cross planning, and most importantly, taking a second look at many of the ways I used to solve f2l and drop some patterns in favor of ones with fewer moves. So mostly it's been dropping bad habits and working a bit on lookahead as well.
I also continued work on the demotool sequencer. Most of this went to figuring out how zoom would work (now it just uses a slider) and hooking up a play/pause button that also works with the audio player. Progress on this is a bit slow as I'm really only working on it during the weekends, but I'm fairly happy with how it's going, and it looks like the main ideas will all fall into place fairly naturally.
So yeah, not too many details, but some good progress nonetheless :)