Tidying up

Tidying up

by ferris

This week I actually had some pretty bad jetlag; I guess that's what happens when you make two trans-atlantic trips within one week, and close it off with a demoparty. :)

So I didn't really do that much, but I did take the opportunity this weekend to catch up on some sleep, binge new Stranger Things, clean up around the apartment, and start tackling some refactoring tasks in the demotool. I only got through some basic cleanups/fixes after upgrading rust and finally refactoring the key map in the operator editor (seen in the entry pic), but I'd like to go through and fix so that assets are resolved relative to the project dir and some other things while we've got some free time.

I also played around with some kind of Amiga dev environment - both a pre-made emulated 1200 setup that h0ffman sent me, which I absolutely hated because it used a shit editor with ridiculously low screen real-estate, and trying to get a cross-development setup going. Needless to say that was a bit frustrating, so I decided to just put it off for now and focus on the other (read: 64k) stuff I want to do in the meantime. :)

Until next week!