As I was so late writing last week I don't have a lot that's new, but I need to keep the rhythm of writing these.
I have been focused on getting my maths library up to scratch. I did a bunch of work on getting the non-consing api cleaned up and merged. This involved fixing a whole host of optimization notes from the compiler. The compiler I use is pretty good at explaining where it is forced to 'waste' speed and why. The biggest single change was changing the return type of the vector
distance functions to show that it could only return positive floats. That was important as the square root of a negative number is a complex number, so by indicating the functions could only be greater than 0 the compiler could ignore the complex number cases.
I also found a branch where I had started adding support for lines, rays, line-segments & axis aligned bounding boxes in ℝ3. I fixed up the line-segments & AABBs and got that merged too.
Finally I started the non-consing (destructive) version of the matrix apis. This is also on master.
Tonight I want to test the non-consing api against the consing version to make sure I haven't introduced any bugs. I'll then redefine the consing version using the non-consing functions to do the work. At that point I'm probably ready to stop scratching this itch and focus on graphics stuff again.