This week was a bit slower than last week. I struggled with some more emulation bugs (this time ones I still haven't figured out yet :P) but I made a lot of improvements in terms of the speed of the emulator and small cleanups and things. Since I'm stuck on a couple bugs, I think it's time to push forward with some of the last missing hardware features and see if any other symptoms pop up. Still looking to finish this in the next little bit though, so we'll see how far I get. :)
I also did a small bit of project branding, check out the new logo! I also ended up getting in touch with the folks at planet vb who not only posted about the new emu on the front page, but are also working on their own community emulator, which I just so happened to end up getting involved in :P . I won't be contributing too much codewise early-on, but I'll be a "consultant" for a lot of the public-facing project organization and some of the architecture as well. So that's cool at least :)
Until next week!