Still working on that demotool :) I finished deserialization and the inspector for the tool, which means I'm now able to save and load test projects, as well as fully edit the data model. Woot!!
I also started implementing more useful operators. I filled out the suite of transformation op's (translate, rotate, scale), and started on some more complex ones, such as a way to make subroutines. I'm not quite done with that bit yet, as it took a bit of thinking to design and I'm trying to do it right and add a lot of proper test cases to ensure that arguments etc can be passed to subroutines and that they're all checked, but I expect to be done with that shortly (and I'll do a proper writeup when it works, as the design may change before then). After that will come basic loop/if constructs, and then I'll either work on more of these types of op's and/or start on a better expression parser and some mathematical functions. Still lots to do, but I've got a few weeks left before my artificial October 1 deadline, where I hope to have enough of the tech done to only focus on content for TRSAC. We'll see if things go that smoothly, though... :)