This week was again pretty short, mainly because this is just a super busy time of year and also I was playing more Hyper Light Drifter :P
I did accomplish some more things demotool-wise, though. The architecture seems to be working out, and I cleaned up a bunch of stuff to make it even nicer and enforce good practices. Again, I'm being a bit vague to save myself some typing, but I have a ticket on documenting at least the high-level structure of the tool, so when I do that I'll have a proper writeup about it here. Suffice it to say that I think I've got a nice thing going, and I'm getting closer to actually doing the fun stuff, which is making content :)
This should really pick up next weekend when I'm at VectorLAN.
Until next time.